Roughneck 1760 Pathfinder
Introducing the Lowe 1760 Pathfinder, a spacious and reliable fishing machine that’s built to withstand year after year of heavy use. Count on all-aluminum Lowe construction for a smooth ride and lasting durability, and count on the convenient tunnel jet engine configuration to get you into the tightest fishing spots with ease. Bow and stern casting decks featuring pedestal seat bases provide ample room to cast and reel in the big catch, while a choice of two camouflage paint schemes allows you to tailor your Lowe for maximum stealth. Wherever your path takes you, the Lowe Roughneck Pathfinder is up to the task.
- Mercury® 40 ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
- Mercury® 60 EXLPT Command Thrust FourStroke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 90
Roughneck 1760 Pathfinder Specifications
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||910 lbs||412.77 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 HP||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||700 lbs.||317.51 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1328 lbs.||602.37 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||27"||68.58 cm|
Roughneck 1760 Pathfinder Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Fuel gauge
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck with pedestal seat base
- Stern deck with pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)
- 12 V trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- All aluminum
- Receiver gunnel
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Solid extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- 27" Transom
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews