Roughneck 1760 SC
When you need to get the job done, the Roughneck 1756SC provides durability and versatility that won’t fade away. All-welded, all-aluminum Lowe construction guarantees superior performance for the long haul. A side console layout puts you in total control, ensuring confident handling and tons of onboard space. For fishing or hunting with professional-level success at an incredible value, enjoy the Lowe Roughneck 1756SC.
Note: Shown with dealer installed accessories.
Outboard HP Range
30 - 75 HP
|Overall Length||16'10"||5.13 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||890 lb||403.70 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5||5|
|Max Person Weight||700 lb||317.51 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,328 lb||602.37 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75 HP||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||30||22.37 kw|
|Side Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1760 SC Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Control panel w/switches
- Side console w/steering wheel & fuel gauge
- Folding driver & passenger seats (Shadow Grass®)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (19 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port rod holder (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Stern deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and snap latches
- Under driver & passenger seat storage
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Roughliner Spray In Floor Liner
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews