Roughneck 1860 Archer
Bow fishermen, take aim: The new Roughneck 1860 Archer from Lowe is your best weapon on the hunt for fish. A huge elevated bow shooting deck delivers ample room to fire on your target, while amenities throughout this center console fishing boat keep you armed and ready. Count on Mercury® outboard power and proven Lowe construction for ultimate performance and lasting durability. And with a ton of premium options available, your bow-fishing platform can be outfitted to your specific preferences.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
40 - 90
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Roughneck 1860 Archer Specifications
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1218 lb||552.48 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||600 lb||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1300 lb||552.48 kg|
|Max. Package Width||TBD|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Archer Features
- Cleats (4)
- Control Panel w/ switches
- Center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Switch panel
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gal)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)
- Storage/step boxes (2)
- Bolted-on tongue
- 5-year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Trolling Motor Harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Navigation lights
- Integrated hold-down eyes (4)
- Stern deck w/ pedestal brace
- Bow deck w/pedestal brace
- Ratchet tie down (4)
- Rough Liner™ spray-in floor liner on deck
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/ arrow, tool, & drink holders
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/ railing
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Heavy duty accessory receiver gunnel
- Solid extruded center keel
- Sponson pods
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Transom drain plug
- Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All welded
- All Aluminum (5052 H34)
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.