Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller
The ducks have met their match: Introducing the Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller. This rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat has a super wide deck and design that will change the way you hunt forever. Built to withstand years of heavy use, the 1860 Waterfowl Tiller features a spacious open layout that provides ample room to maneuver and wide bench seating for you and your fellow sportsmen. With a powerful Mercury FourStroke tiller engine, available up to 60 horsepower, performance is unbeatable. Be at the top of your game, every time out with the Lowe Waterfowl.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 HP - 60 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Package Length||248"||629.92 cm|
|Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||762 lbs||345.64 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5||5|
|Max Person Weight||741 lb||336.11 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1216 lb||551.57 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40 HP||29.83 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Removable center bench insert
- Port rod holder (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Navigation lights
- Roughliner Spray In Floor Liner
- Aluminum side panels
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Sponson pods
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/ heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews