Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller
The ducks officially have nowhere to hide: Introducing the all-new Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller, only from Lowe. Designed with sportsmen in mind, this rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat is engineered to be equipped for the serious duck hunter. Enjoy loads of room to maneuver: With its tiller engine and extended deck, the 2070 Waterfowl is as huge as it is reliable. An array of premium options including a portable fuel tank, rod box and Mercury Vessel View Mobile allow for easy customization and optimal value. For duck hunting success, look no further than the Lowe 2070 Waterfowl Tiller.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 75 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1012 lb||459.04 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 HP||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Person Weight||846 lb||383.74 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1490 lb||675.85 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75 HP||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Removable center bench insert
- Port rod holder (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Navigation lights
- Roughliner Spray In Floor Liner
- Aluminum side panels
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Sponson pods
- Extruded center keel w/formed-in keels
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Modified V
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- Aluminum w/ heavy-duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews