Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl
The Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl is the new leader in the duck-hunting game. This rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat comes equipped with a BUST’EM Blind, quite simply the most functional and innovative hard-shell boat blind on the water today. An intuitive side console helm paired with a cutting-edge Mercury FourStroke outboard engine—up to 75 horsepower!—makes for easy handling and strong, reliable performance. Choose from smart options including premium Lowrance fish finders, MotorGuide or Minnkota trolling motors and more. And we didn’t forget about man’s best friend: The Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl features a standard integrated dog ladder for easy boarding following duck retrieval. Get out there: The hunt is officially ON.
Outboard HP Range
40 - 75
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Specifications
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1165 lb||528.43 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,000 lb||453.59 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,900 lb||861.82 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Access for Dog Door
- - Genuine Bust’Em Boat Blind
- - Cut'Em™ Hydra-Lift Shooting Flap - Hands-free instant shooting action with quick release overhead panels that hydraulically pop-up with just a touch
- - Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges
- - Pop-up panels features adjustable height and magnetic triggers
- - Wide open spaces for added mobility and unobstructed shoots
- - Easy on/off removable hardshell design allows for multi-purpose uses
- - Multiple entry points
- - Hinged front access door
- - Integrated dog door and ladder
- - Galvanized wire mesh holds any type of natural grasses or camo material for adaptive camouflaging
- - QuietHIDE™ ABS plastic shell
- - Durable, all-welded light steel and aluminum tubular frame
- - Designed to be trailered at highway speeds
- Forward Aerated Livewell
- Stern deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal base
- Side Panels
- Heavy duty receiver gunnel
- Sponson Pods
- Solid extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Duck Blind includes Integrated dog ladder
- Duck Blind (Easy access aluminum shell w/ multiple entry points)
- Side console (console w/steering cable & Mercury pre-rig) - Factory Installed
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Transom drain plug
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/ Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.