Power through any job with confidence, with the Lowe L 1648MT Jon boat. With its wide, flat bottom, modified-V bow design and rugged aluminum construction, it’s designed to perform with maximum value and durability. Wide bench seats and a 20” tall transom height provide ample space and excellent utility. See why Lowe Jons are the choice of generations of boaters.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
L1648MT Jon Specifications
|Overall Length||15'8.5"||4.79 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||275 lb||124.74 kg|
|Bottom Width||48"||121.92 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.072"||1.83 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||35 hp||26.10 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight||555 lb||251.74 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1014 lb||459.94 kg|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
L1648MT Jon Features
- 2 bench seats (Center seat has gravity fed livewell/storage)
- 2 transom handles
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Oar Lock Mounts (2)
- Formed in keels
- Flat bottom, modified V-bow
- Formed in spray rails
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom drain plug
- Formed transom corner caps
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews