Proven value and expertise are what Lowe Boats is all about. Exhibit A: the durable, no-nonsense Lowe Skorpion. This rugged, all-aluminum Mod-V fishing boat comes well equipped at a terrific price, with the features and layout you need for fishing success. The Skorpion includes ample storage capacity, an aerated livewell, and loads of fish-working space to keep you on top of your game and within your budget. Quality Lowe construction means you can enjoy serious fishing action for years to come.
Outboard HP Range
20 - 50 HP
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||610 lb||276.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 HP||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3||3|
|Max Person Weight||435 lb||197.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||936 lb||424.56 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||50 HP||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Skorpion 16 Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Black composite steering wheel
- Matte black side console w/ switch panel, 12v power outlet & cell phone holder
- Cup holders (3)
- 2 Gray fold-down seats w/ storage (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Fold-down fishing seats w/ pedestals
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (17 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Locking port rod locker (5) 8' rods
- 2 pedestal seat bases
- Bow storage compartment
- Stern battery/portable fuel tank storage
- Stern storage compartment
- Under driver & passenger seat storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- 12V receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Modified V
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Skorpion 16 Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews