Strike fast while the action is hot, with the Stryker 17! Thanks to an unbeatable combination of reliable, efficient Mercury® power, premium fishing amenities and a well-built, all-aluminum Lowe mod-V hull, the Stryker 17 delivers fishability you can count on and value you can trust. Two gray-and-red fold-down seats and a center seat with step carry you and your fishing buddies to and from the action in comfort. Bow and stern 13-gallon aerated livewells take care of every catch. With engine options up to 60 horsepower and an easy-to-operate side-console layout with ample storage, the Stryker 17 offers excellent power and performance. Bring home a winner with the Lowe Stryker.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury 60hp EFI Four Stroke Performance Report
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stryker 17 Specifications
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Package Length||236"||599.44 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal||41.64 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight||600 lb||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,101 lb||499.40 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stryker 17 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Side console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel
- 2 Gray/Red fold down seats (driver & passenger) and low-back center seat w/step
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 Gray/Red fold down seats
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Built in fuel tank (11 gallon)
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Tach, speed, fuel
- Stern aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- 1 Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- 4 Pedestal Seat bases (3 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod Bungee Holder
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split Under seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V receptacle/12V accessory wiring to bow
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews