Elevate Your Weekends
What gets your heart pumping? Is it the high-pitched whirr of a just-cast line spooling out of a reel? The beautiful sight of an artfully carved wake? The raucous laughter of your friends and family? or the joyous squeal of a child's first leap off the swim platform? The rewards of pontoon boating takes many forms.
Lowe 2017 Pontoon Boat Line Up
A super boat for a super value, the Ultra Series delivers quality and excellence on a budget. Easy navigation and great amenities make the Ultra ideal for new pontoon boaters.
What's better than a deck boat that delivers comfort and performance? How about one that looks awesome while doing it?
Take the Helm of a Lowe Pontoon
Check out this interactive 360 degree view of a Lowe Retreat 270 RFL pontoon boat. Get an up close look at the impeccable interior quality and stylings.
Unmatched Construction: Excellence in Design
Lebanon, Missouri, is home to the state-of-the-art Lowe production facility, where expert craftsmen apply cutting-edge manufacturing technology and time-honored boat-building expertise to every Lowe pontoon. Year after year, generation after generation, Lowe has been designing and manufacturing the best pontoon boats for withstanding rigorous quality testing and decades of use.
Good Looks Backed With Serious Performance
Everything on a Lowe pontoon boat is supported by a foundation of quality construction. For example, Lowe pontoons are built using full-length keels and heavy-duty, edge to-edge cross members. Multiple sealed, fail-safe, air-tight chambers in our standard pontoon logs mean that you'll be riding high and with some of the most reliable floatation available. These details translate into significant strength and durability gains and mean less drift on the water.
- Pressurized Air Chambers Pontoon tubes are 25" and constructed with isolated chambers from .080" heavy guage aluminum.
- Heavy Duty Cross Members Thick aluminim extrusions are closely spaced for strength and bolted with hard, marine-grade stainless steel bolts and "Nylock" nuts.
- Full Length Keels Aluminum keels are welded to each pontoon to help prevent damage and to improve tracking
- Seamless, One-Piece Plywood Seven-ply marine grade pressure-treated plywood is used for extra strength and durability. Plywood by nature is stiffer, cooler and quieter than other deck materials.
- Pontoon Nose Cones Nose cones are hydro-dynamically engineered using CAD technology for the most efficient and strongest shape possible to reduce turbulence and spray, and take full advantage of available power while providing maximum displacement.
* Quality is guaranteed on every pontoon boat we build with one of the best Limited-Lifetime warranties in the business. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features and colors may be shown. Not all processes, features and statements apply to every Lowe model. To get full and the most accurate pricing details, see your local dealer.