Ideal for families eager to join the pontooning lifestyle, the Super Sport 190 is right-sized and right-priced. This versatile Lowe pontoon offers great comfort and loads of amenities at a highly competitive price. Top-quality Lowe construction means a safe, smooth ride, lasting durability, and tons of fun!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 115
|Overall Length||19'6"||5.94 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,575 lb/ 1,689 lb with XL pkg.||714.41 kg/ 766.12 kg with XL pkg.|
|Deck Length||17' 8"||5.38 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24gal / 28gal XL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp/ 115 hp with XL pkg.||67.11 kw/ 85.76 kw with XL pkg.|
|Max Person Capacity||11||11|
|Max Person Weight||1,351 lb/1,513 lb with XL pkg.||612.80 kg/686.28 kg with XL pkg.|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,879 lb/ 2,062 lb with XL pkg.||852.30 kg/ 935.31 kg with XL pkg.|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115||85.76 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||18' 3"||5.56 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews