SS230 Walk Thru
Grab your friends and family and prepare for a day of fun: The Lowe Super Sport 230 Walk-Thru is a mid-sized pontoon boat that delivers major comfort and capability. A full walk-thru layout gives you maximum maneuverability, while loads of storage space keeps all your gear out from underfoot. Trust in Lowe Boats’ award-winning customer satisfaction and superior construction standards to ensure quality, dependability and value, year after year.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 250
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS230 Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with XL / 2,835 lb with High Performance XL||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with XL / 1,285.93 kg with High Performance XL|
|Deck Length||21'8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp XL/ 250 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw XL/ 186.42 kw HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||14||14|
|Max Person Capacity||1,727 lb/ 1,981 lb with XL/ 1,637 lb HP XL||783.35 kg/ 898.57 kg with XL/ 742.53 kg HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,386 lb/ 2,744 lb with XL/ 2,451 lb with HP XL P||1,082.27 kg/ 1,244.66 kg with XL/ 1,111.75 kg with HP XL P|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||250||186.42 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS230 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Round Pedestal table with drink holders (between 2 aft couches)
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (11)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge (walkthrough)
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews