SS250 Extended Walk Thru
Launch a thousand memories from the Super Sport 270 Walk-Thru! This spacious pontoon features a huge extended front deck, giving you ample room to jump, dive and play. Enjoy loads of comfortable seating, convenient storage, and premium amenities including a 9-foot Bimini top and Fusion® Marine stereo. The SS270 comes standard with the Lowe High-Performance XL package, meaning you get an incredibly smooth, stable ride and extra performance capacity. Choose from a range of cutting-edge Mercury® engines to power every adventure. The Super Sport 270 is a world of fun!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS250 Extended Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2336 lb/ 2644 lb TL/ 2881 lb TLX||1,059.59 kg/ 1,199.30 kg TL/ 1,306.80 kg TLX|
|Deck Length||23'8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 28 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l/ 105.99 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/200 hp TL/ 300 hp TLX||111.85 kw/149.14 kw TL/ 223.71 kw TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||13/14/13|
|Max Person Weight||1881 lb/2077 lb TL/ 1886 lb TLX||853.21 kg/942.11 kg TL/ 855.47 kg TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2543 lb/ 2,840 lb TL/ 2700 lb TLX||1,153.48 kg/ 1,288.20 kg TL/ 1,224.70 kg TLX|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS250 Extended Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top with boot & quick disconnects
- Cup holders (11)
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Dual aft walk thru chaise lounges
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood deck
- Stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- 24" crossmember on center
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- Full length crossmembers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews