Retreat 230 WT
Introducing the inviting Retreat 230 WT, a spacious Lowe pontoon with all the amenities for a relaxing getaway. Stretch out on the plush lounge seating in the bow, or kick back on the dual chase lounges with easy walk-thru access. When snack time calls, gather with friends and family around the stylish plexiglass table with drink holders, and enjoy a break from the sun’s rays under the heavy-duty 9’ Bimini top. If speed is what you crave, the Retreat 230 WT’s optional High-Performance XL package increases fuel and horsepower capacity, rocketing your fun sky-high. And with its stylish fences featuring a chrome Lowe logo and a choice of vibrant colors, the Retreat 230 WT reflects your good taste. Start your own getaway today—contact your local Lowe dealer!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
11/ 13 TL/ 11 TLX People
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2368 lb/ 2579 lb TL/ 2949 lb TLX||1,074.11 kg/ 1,169.81 kg TL/ 1,337.64 kg TLX|
|Deck Length||23'||7.01 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 30 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l/ 113.56 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp TL/ 250 hp TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw TL/ 186.42 kw TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||11/ 13 TL/ 11 TLX||11/ 13 TL/ 11 TLX|
|Max Person Weight||1511 lb/ 1862 lb TL/ 1619 lb TLX||685.38 kg/ 844.59 kg TL/ 734.37 kg TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2173 lb/ 2625 lb with TL/ 2433 lb with TLX||985.66 kg/ 1,190.68 kg with TL/ 1,103.59 kg with TLX|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
Retreat 230 WT Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Raised fiberglass console w/integrated kick panel
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Deluxe chrome steering wheel
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Custom plexiglass table w/ drink holders
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Stainless cup holders
- Custom reclining helm seat w/ swivel & slider
- Custom reclining passenger seat w/ swivel & slider
- Dual aft walk thru chaise lounges
- Plush lounge seating, port and starboard at the bow
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Full deluxe vinyl
- Multi-function tach, speed, fuel, trim & volt
- Chrome bow gate Lowe® logo
- Chrome port and starboard Lowe® logo
- Raised model designator-(Crystal cap)
- Marine Audio stereo (MA300) 160 watts w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt speakers
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- Chrome docking lights
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (black) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your local Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews
Retreat 230 WT