Retreat 270 Extended WT
Introducing the all-new Lowe Retreat 270 Extended Walk-Thru pontoon. With massive passenger capacity, premium amenities, a breakthrough walk-thru design, and total freedom to choose from exciting interior and exterior color schemes, the Retreat 270 Extended WT (EWT) is the ultimate entertainer and all-around performer. It features a massive 27-foot-long deck with ample crusing space to carry up to 14 people on board. Tastefully designed, premium furniture with an “open-down-the-middle” floor plan make this the ultimate weekend cruiser in both comfort and convenience. While the Retreat 270 EWT is perfect for evening parties on the water, engine options up to Mercury’s 300-hp Verado combined with Lowe’s Roughwater Package with lifting strakes and a 50-gallon fuel tank make this the hottest performing pontoon package on the market. The Retreat 270 EWT is more than ready to tow skiers, wakeboarders and water toys. A long list of Bimini top and full enclosure canvas options are available, too. Be the “host with the most this summer” with the new Retreat 270 Extended Walk-Thru!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
150 - 300
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||27'11"||8.51 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||3530 lbs||1,601.18 kg|
|Deck Length||27'||8.23 m|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gal||189.27 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||300 hp||223.71 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||14||14|
|Max Person Weight||1949 lbs||884.05 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2763 lbs||1,253.27 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||26' 3"||8.00 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
Retreat 270 Extended WT Features
- Hide-away bow & stern mooring cleats
- Raised fiberglass console w/integrated kick panel
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Deluxe chrome steering wheel
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Custom plexiglass table w/ drink holders
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Stainless cup holders (11)
- Custom reclining helm seat w/ swivel & slider
- Custom reclining passenger seat w/ swivel & slider
- Dual aft walk thru chaise lounges
- Plush lounge seating, port and starboard at the bow
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Full deluxe vinyl
- Multi-function tach, speed, fuel, trim & volt
- Chrome bow gate Lowe® logo
- Chrome port and starboard Lowe® logo
- Raised model designator-(Crystal cap)
- Marine Audio stereo (MA300) 160 watts w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, iPhone ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt speakers
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- Chrome docking lights
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- 16" Crossmembers on center
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (black) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews
Retreat 270 Extended WT