Born from our highly-successful SuperSport 230 pontoon boat, the all-new Super Sport 230 CL adds a whole new dimension to your pontoon enjoyment while delivering more of what you love most! Our new CL (or swing back “conversion lounge” model) allows guests to sit upright facing forward, or ease back into total comfort by adjusting the backrest’s position to face the rear. Whether you are cruising facing forward or catching the action behind the boat, the SS 230 CL’s innovative floorplan makes it convenient to entertain or play all day. Filled with enticing amenities, the SS 230 CL provides guests plush seating, convenient cup and storage nooks, a generous swim ladder, rear chrome fencing, and numerous color and flooring options. Guests will also appreciate the CL’s Bluetooth enabled stereo and integrated speaker system. At the helm, an attractive console with chrome accents and multi-position helm chair with armrests awaits. With all these amenities, you could stay out and pontoon all day. And with the CL’s conversion lounge, you’ll want to bring all your friends along too!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
11/ 13 with TL/ 12 with TLX People
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2392 lb/ 2700 lb with TL/ 2760 lb with TLX||1,084.99 kg/ 1,224.70 kg with TL/ 1,251.91 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||21'8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 30 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l/ 113.56 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP/ 200 HP TL/ 250 HP TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw TL/ 186.42 kw TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||11/ 13 with TL/ 12 with TLX||11/13 with TL/ 12 with TLX|
|Max Person Weight||1539 lb/ 1760 lb with TL/ 1686 lb TLX||698.08 kg/ 798.32 kg with TL/ 764.76 kg TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2201 lb/ 2543 lb with TL/ 2500 lb TLX||998.36 kg/ 1,153.48 kg with TL/ 1,133.98 kg TLX|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22'3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
SS230 CL Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome accent steering wheel
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Dual swing-back conversion lounge
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- 22 oz. Marine carpet (Boca Raton)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Chrome bow gate Lowe® logo
- Chrome port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your local Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews