The Lowe Super Sport 230 is a mid-sized cruiser pontoon boat that offers some of the best performance and total comfort for you and your whole crew. Whether you grab your family, your fishing buddies, or make some new friends, expect bountiful thrills in swimming, watersports, or leisurely hours spent stretched out in the sun. The SS 230 is big on fun, big on space, and big on value—discover the top-notch Lowe pontoon boat that delivers it all!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
12 /14 with TL/12 with TLX People
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with TL / 2,672 lb with TLX||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with TL / 1,212.00 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||21' 8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 30 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l / 113.56 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with TL/ 250 hp with TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with TL/ 186.42 kw with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||12 /14 with TL/12 with TLX||12 /14 with TL/12 with TLX|
|Max Person Weight||1,735 lb/ 1,980 lb with TL/ 1,687 with TLX||786.98 kg/ 898.11 kg with TL/ 1,687.00 with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,493 lb/ 2,743 lb with TL/ 2,501 lb with TLX||1,130.80 kg/ 1,244.20 kg with TL/ 1,134.43 kg with TLX|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome accent steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Sun deck pad
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- 22 oz. Marine carpet (Boca Raton)
- Built-in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Chrome bow gate Lowe® logo
- Chrome port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your local Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews