Ultra 180 Cruise
The Ultra Cruise 180 is the perfect pontoon for active families seeking an easy way to get into the pontooning lifestyle. Every Lowe boat is designed with the customer’s needs in mind, meaning quality and comfort are never sacrificed and incredible value is guaranteed. On the Ultra Cruise 180, enjoy effortless operation, loads of seating and storage, and amenities that ensure a blissful day on the water, every time out.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 40ELPT FourStroke||$17,329|
|Mercury® 40ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$17,743|
|Mercury® 50ELPT FourStroke||$17,941|
|Mercury® 50ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,092|
|Mercury® 60ELPT FourStroke||$18,355|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,414|
|Mercury® 75 ELPT FourStroke||$19,903|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 75
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||19'6"||5.94 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1673 lbs||758.86 kg|
|Deck Length||17'8"||5.38 m|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||9||9|
|Max Person Weight||1310 lbs||594.21 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1938 lbs||879.06 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75||55.93 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||18'3"||5.56 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
Ultra 180 Cruise Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass console w/ raised footwell
- Black plastic steering wheel
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (5)
- Fold down driver & passenger seats
- Aft bench seat with storage underneath with two cup holders and storage tray
- Port and starboard bow lounge benches
- 18 oz. Marine carpet (Boca Ratón)
- 6.6 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Speed, tach and trim
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 Horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Mill finished raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews