Superior handling and easy-to-use angling features make the Sport Fish 194 the top entry-level fishing pontoon boat for active families. From the stern rod rack to the pedestal fishing seats and every inch of comfy lounge seating in between, this pontoon delivers huge fishability and fun at an unbeatable value. Discover the joy of getting into a new Lowe pontoon boat that’s as perfectly equipped for anglers to take their fishing buddies out as it is for spending weekends on the water with the family.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
9 / 11 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 115
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||19'6"||5.94 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,575 lb / 1,800 lb with TL||714.41 kg / 816.47 kg with TL|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 28 gal TL||90.85 l/ 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp/ 115 hp with TL||67.11 kw/ 85.76 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||9 / 11 with TL||9 / 11 with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||1,338 lb / 1,503 lb with TL||606.91 kg / 681.75 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,866 lb / 2,052 lb with TL||846.40 kg / 930.77 kg with TL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||18' 3"||5.56 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- USB/MP3 port
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/ heavy-duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- 4 pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Bow battery storage w/12V trolling motor harness (port side of bow)
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews