Satisfy your need for relaxation and for fishing action, all with one mid-sized, right-priced pontoon: the Lowe Sport Fish 214. Expert Lowe construction and loads of amenities ensure top quality at a great value—so you can stay focused on having fun. The SF 214 is designed to be tough on fish, and easy on your wallet—get into the best pontoon boat designed for serious fishing!
Nationally Advertised Price
|Mercury 25 ELPT EFI 4S||$17,343|
|Mercury 40 ELPT EFI 4S||$18,386|
|Mercury 40 ELPT Command Thrust||$18,763|
|Mercury 50 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,048|
|Mercury 60 ELPT EFI 4S||$19,291|
|Mercury 60 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,345|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 115HP ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
11 /13 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
20 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,701 lb/,1900 lb with TL||771.56 kg/861.82 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||11 /13 with TL||11 /13 with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||1,517 lb /1,777 lb TL||688.10 kg /806.03 kg TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,140 lb/2,439lb with TL||970.69 kg/1,106.31 kg with TL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- USB/MP3 port
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (14)
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- 4 pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Bow rod locker with built in tackle box
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Bow battery storage w/12V trolling motor harness (port side of bow)
- Tinted windscreen
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews