For serious anglers craving tons of space and huge value to match, the Lowe Sport Fish 234 offers premium amenities and great versatility, all in a comfortable, stylish pontoon. With ample storage and capacity for up to 14, you can invite your fishing buddies and all their gear. Ride in comfort, fish in style, with the Lowe SF 234.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 200L Pro XS OptiMax Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
12 /14 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 200
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,840 lb/ 2,100 lb with TL||834.61 kg/ 952.54 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||21'8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/200 hp with TL||111.85 kw/149.14 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||12 /14 with TL||12 /14 with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||1,746 lb/ 1,972 lb with TL||791.97 kg/ 894.48 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,408 lb/ 2,735 lb with TL||1,092.25 kg/ 1,240.57 kg with TL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||200||149.14 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- USB/MP3 port
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (14)
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- 4 pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Bow rod locker with built in tackle box
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Bow battery storage w/12V trolling motor harness (port side of bow)
- Tinted windscreen
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews