SS210 Walk Thru
With its spacious walk thru configuration and loads of premium features and options, SS210 WT is a perfect choice for families seeking an affordable pontoon with wow factor. New fence colors, helm and passenger seats with arm rests, chaise lounges in the bow with dual aft walk thru couches deliver major style in the newest addition to the SS family. The optional XL package increases capacity to a 150 horsepower and 28 gallons of fuel, keeping the fun going all day long. All-day fun on the water is yours, and Lowe has your back with a customer-service focus that’s earned a whopping 26 CSI Awards.
- Mercury® 150HP ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
10/ 12 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS210 Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1985 lb/ 2293 lb TL||900.38 kg/ 1,040.09 kg TL|
|Deck Length||19’ 8"||19.00’ 20.32 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24 gal / 28 gal TL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||10/ 12 with TL||10/ 12 with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||1411 lb/ 1687 lb TL||640.02 kg/ 765.21 kg TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2034 lb/ 2349 lb TL||922.61 kg/ 1,065.49 kg TL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS210 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Dual aft walk thru couches
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews