Ultra 160 Cruise
Comfort and convenience make every outing fun and easy in the Ultra Cruise 160. Enjoy quality Lowe pontooning at an unbeatable value with this accessible new model, and treat your family and friends to the best of the water. Proven Lowe construction means lasting durability, and proven Lowe design means spacious seating, smart amenities and great style.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 50
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Ultra 160 Cruise Specifications
|Overall Length||17'10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1605 lbs||728.02 kg|
|Deck Length||16'5"||5.00 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Portable 6 gal.||Portable 22.71 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||8|
|Max Person Capacity||1200 lbs||544.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1659 lbs||752.51 kg|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||16'3"||4.95 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||50||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
Ultra 160 Cruise Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Fiberglass console w/ raised footwell
- Black plastic steering wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (5)
- Fold down driver & passenger seats
- Aft bench seat with storage underneath with two cup holders and storage tray
- Port and starboard bow lounge benches
- 18 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- 6.6 gallon portable fuel tank
- Speed, tach and trim
- Tinted windscreen w/ quick disconnects
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Mill finished raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews