Ultra 200 Cruise
Lowe pontoons deliver the very best in quality, versatility and value, exemplified by the sporty and accessible Ultra Cruise 200. Enjoy comfortable seating and convenient storage in a spacious, inviting layout. A standard Bimini top provides shade on sunny days, while a 4-step boarding ladder makes it easy for swimmers to climb back aboard. Trust Lowe for award-winning customer service and the easiest, most enjoyable pontooning lifestyle around.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 9.9ELPT Command Thrust Pro Kicker FourStroke||$15,745|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$16,845|
|Mercury® 40 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,345|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 115 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1780 lbs||807.39 kg|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||11||11|
|Max Person Weight||1496 lbs||678.57 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2219 lbs||1,006.52 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
Ultra 200 Cruise Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Black steering wheel
- Fiberglass console w/ raised footwell
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (7)
- Fold down driver & passenger seats
- Aft bench seat with storage underneath with two cup holders and storage tray
- Port and starboard bow lounge benches
- 18 oz. Marine grade carpet (Gray Sterling or Boca Ratón)
- 6.6 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Speed, tach and trim
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 Horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Mill finished raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews