Ultra 202 Fish & Cruise
For fantastic versatility and value, look no further than the Ultra Fish & Cruise 202. This family-friendly pontoon is designed for an array of on-water activities, with ample onboard space and an array of great standard and optional features. Pack your day with fishing, playing, entertaining and enjoying nature; there’s no easier or more accessible way than with the Ultra Fish & Cruise 202.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 9.9ELPT Command Thrust Pro Kicker FourStroke||$15,095|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$16,595|
|Mercury® 40 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,495|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 115 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1792 lbs||812.84 kg|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||11||11|
|Max Person Weight||1491 lbs||676.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2214 lbs||1,004.25 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
Ultra 202 Fish & Cruise Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass console w/ raised footwell
- Black steering wheel
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Half bow gate
- Cup holders (7)
- Fold down driver & passenger seats
- Aft bench seat with storage underneath
- Folding fishing seats in bow (2)
- 18 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow aerated livewell (15 gallon)
- 6.6 Gallon portable fuel tank
- Speed, tach and trim
- Under seat storage
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Bow battery storage w/12V trolling motor harness (port side of bow)
- Storage compartment (starboarad side of the bow) with two cupholders
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 Horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Mill finished raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews