Versatility is the name of the game with the Lowe Sport Deck 224. Anglers will find everything they need for a successful day of fishing, while watersports fans will enjoy thrilling performance and handling. With the comfort and spaciousness of a pontoon and the agility of a sport boat, the SD 224 is perfect for all watersports—get the best of both worlds!
Outboard HP Range
90 - 175
|Overall Length||22'||6.71 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,180 lbs||988.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||85"||215.90 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||38 gal||143.85 l|
|Hull Gauge||.110"||2.79 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||175 hp||130.50 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||12|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,660 lbs||752.96 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,404 lbs||1,090.44 kg|
|Maximum Horsepower||175||130.50 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
- Acrylic/ABS composite console w/glove box
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Tilt steering
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Large acrylic/ABS table w/drink holders
- Barrel helm seat w/swivel & slider
- 2 bow chaise lounges
- 2 pedestal fishing seats
- Bow Aerated Livewell w/timer (11.4 gallon)
- Chrome bezel, Plug & play instruments: volt, tach, speed, fuel & trim gauge
- MP3 port
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Stern aerated livewell w/timer
- Portable pop up privacy enclosure
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Trolling Motor Harness w/tilt switch (8 gauge)
- Switch panel w/rocker switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & ski eyes
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail
- Reverse chine hull w/heavy duty extruded keel
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.