No doubt about it, the Lowe Stinger 175C outpaces the competition, with incredible multi-species functionality, loads of room to maneuver, and premium components that give you the edge. Fold-down driver and passenger seats with center seating accommodate you and your fishing buddies in comfort. An intuitive side console helm with easy-to-read gauges puts you in complete control of the strong, reliable Mercury outboard engine—up to 75 horsepower. Stowaway all your gear in the ample storage onboard and speed to your favorite fishing spot—your trophy bass awaits! Reel ’em in and see why, feature for feature, inch for inch, the Stinger 175C is top of its class.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 25 ELPT FourStroke||$16,495|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke||$18,495|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,595|
|Mercury® 75 ELPT FourStroke||$19,895|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 75 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1055 lb||478.54 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 HP||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,178 lb||534.33 kg|
|Max. Package Width||90"||228.60 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75 HP||55.93 kw|
|Overall Length||17'7"||5.36 m|
|Package Length||242"||614.68 cm|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stinger 175C Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- LED-lit console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel with provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- Aluminum switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Cup holders (2)
- 2 fold-down seats (driver & passenger) low-back center seat w/step
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Fold-down fishing seats w/ pedestals
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (Shadow Gray)
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built-in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- 3 Grab Handles
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Stern aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Locking 8' port rod locker
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder
- Step box with storage compartment
- Center Bow Storage
- 60/40 Split under-seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern storage box (2)
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bow trim switch
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert and receiver track
- Integrated trim tabs
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Modified V
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Stinger 175C Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews