Spacious, comfortable and well equipped, the Lowe Stinger 195 is a multi-species fishing champ that exceeds all expectations. Designed with the movement of a fisherman in mind, this vessel was created for maximum angling space and huge capability. Two livewells, including a 23-gallon aerated livewell in the bow, make sure your catches stay fresh, while a Lowrance Hook 3x fishfinder provides the technology to help find them. A convenient side console helm layout with 3-across seating provides for easy navigation and comfort for you and your passengers. And thanks to the Lowe lifetime limited warranty and award-winning customer satisfaction, you can count on this mod-V fishing machine for many years to come.
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury 115hp Optimax Pro Xs Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
65 - 115
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stinger 195 Specifications
|Overall Length||18'8"||5.69 m|
|Package Length||256"||650.24 cm|
|Package Width||91"||231.14 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,060 lb||480.81 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||660 lb||299.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,400 lb||635.03 kg|
|Max. Package Width||89"||226.06 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||65||48.47 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stinger 195 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel (with provision for up to 7" in-dash screen)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Tinted windscreen
- Cup holders (2)
- 2 fold down seats (driver & passenger) low-back center seat w/step
- Bow 3-Across seating
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallons) & Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell (23 gallon) & Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Locking Rod lockers (8' port 6'6" starboard)
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split Under seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern tackle storage
- Starboard bow storage
- Stern storage box
- Trolling Motor Harness (8 gauge)
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V accessory wiring to bow (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & stern fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Chine extrusions
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews