Lowe Favorite 198
Shown with optional tandem trailer.
The Stinger 198 Favorite Edition is the fully-equipped, jaw-dropping, head-turning, fish-hammering package you’ve been waiting for. This is the all-welded aluminum boat that will put the “fiberglass is better” myth to bed for good. And with red and black Favorite Prostaff graphics, tinted windshield, and red LED lighting she’s a real looker too.
Accelerate and get on plane faster with the Mercury 150L Four Stroke outboard. Combining fuel efficiency with a 29-gallon fuel tank will let you stay out there longer doing what you love.
The Stinger’s huge, nearly 83 sq foot, fish-fighting deck, is covered with durable, shock-absorbing SeaDek flooring. Under that is plenty of storage including a locking center rod locker with 10 tubes for rods up to 8’6”.
Of course, the Favorite package comes absolutely loaded with premium fishing gear. TWO Humminbird fishfinder /chart plotters with built-in Bluetooth, one with GPS mapping. A Minn Kota Ultrex 80-MDI-IP Trolling Motor also with Bluetooth, a Minn Kota 8’ Red Talon Shallow Water Anchor to hold you on the fish when you find them, and a massive 30-gallon livewell to keep them in when you land ‘em.
As if all that wasn’t enough, the Stinger 198 Favorite comes with $2,500 worth of additional Favorite gear! Rods, reels, shirts, hats, even can coozies...
If you can’t catch fish with this tournament package, you probably can’t catch fish.
- Package includes boat, motor, and trailer
- Lowe + Favorite Prostaff graphic package
- Full SeaDek flooring
- Premium Favorite embroidered bucket seats
- Port console with tinted windscreen and media center
- Humminbird HELIX 10 MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS mapping, built-in Bluetooth
- Humminbird HELIX 8 MEGA Down Imaging and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar (bow-mounted)
- Favorite ratchet cover-Charcoal (for 24V trolling motor; dealer-installed)
- Minn Kota Ultrex 80-MDI-IP Trolling Motor with Bluetooth
- Minn Kota 8’ Red Talon Shallow Water Anchor
- Powerful Mercury 150L FourStroke
- Painted black custom bunk trailer w/swing tongue, disc brakes, steel fender, & aluminum wheels, 2800 lb. capacity
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
150 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1285 lb||582.87 kg|
|Bottom Width||64"||162.56 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||29 gallons||109.78 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1240 lb||562.45 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Overall Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
Lowe Favorite 198 Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (6)
- Driver console w/tinted windscreen and10" mounted depth finder
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Black soft grip wheel w/ chrome accent
- Port console w/ tinted windscreen and media center
- MinnKota 8' Red Talon
- 10" Manual Jack Plate
- Favorite Ratchet Cover-Charcoal-for 24V Trolling Motor-Dealer Installed
- $2500 Favorite Gift Package
- Bow trim switch with tool holder
- Cup holders (2)
- Premium Favorite bucket seats
- Humminbird HELIX 8 MEGA Down Imaging and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar (Bow mounted)
- Humminbird HELIX 10 MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS mapping, built-in Bluetooth
- Pro Pole Fishing Seat (2 each) - Gray
- Full SeaDek kit
- Built-in fuel tank (29 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Passenger grab handle
- Large Favorite Main decal
- Jensen 2-channel Bluetooth Amp & (2) Speakers
- Stern aerated livewell w/ divider, timer & recirculating system w/pump out (30 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker with rod tubes (10) 8'6"
- 2 Pedestal seat bases (1 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod bungee holder (2)
- Tackle box bungee holders
- Aft deck storage boxes (port and stbd)
- Storage compartment coin box (between bucket seats)
- Stern battery storage
- (2) Rear tackle storage
- (2) Water-tight deck storage compartments in the bow
- Step box with storage compartment
- MinnKota® ULTREX 80# 45" shaft, 24V, iPilot link GPS with Spot Lock & Bluetooth Trolling Motor
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- 3-Bank Battery Charger - Factory Installed
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- 1 Horn
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- LED lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Metallic Black w/Gray Poly-Splatter & Black Interior
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Heavy-duty extruded one-piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed-in keels (4)
- Mod-v hull
- (2) Transducer brackets-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Lowe Favorite 198 Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews