Proven Lowe construction meets top value in the Utility-V 1668. Important features include a heavy-duty extruded center keel with 2 formed in bottom keels, formed in spray rails, beefy traverse and longitudinal ribs, an aluminum-clad transom with three heavy-duty formed transom knees, extruded gunnels, 3 full bench seats, a split stern seat and more. Lowe Boats’ commitment to excellence is 45 years strong, and it shows in every Utility-V model.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||285 lbs (15")/ 293 lbs (20")||129.27 kg (38.10 cm)/ 132.90 kg (50.80 cm)|
|Bow Height||27"||0.69 m|
|Chine Width||57"||144.78 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.061"||1.55 mm|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||560 lb (15")/732 lb (20")||254.01 kg (38.10 cm)/332.03 kg (50.80 cm)|
|Max Weight Capacity||910 lb (15")/1082 lb (20")||412.77 kg (38.10 cm)/490.79 kg (50.80 cm)|
|Maximum HP Capacity||30||22.37 kw|
|Transom Height||15"/20"||38.10 cm/50.80 cm|
- Full-width self-draining splashwell
- Bow bench seat
- Bow bench foot rest
- Durable ribbed vinyl seat covering
- Bulkhead center seat
- Split stern seat
- Cast rear corners with handles (2)
- Cast bow plate for lifting handle
- High gloss exterior high solids urethane paint and decal package
- Stern storage box
- Non-skid anti-glare interior paint finish
- Oar lock mounts (2)
- Extruded gunnels
- Twin plating at the chine
- Full-length center keel
- Marine-grade aluminum
- Spray rails
- Double riveted hull seams
- Semi-V hull with square chine
- Heavy-duty tubular seat to gunnel braces
- Transom drain plug
- Aluminum-clad transom
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews