They don’t call it “Xtreme” for nothing! The Lowe Xtreme 210 pontoon delivers major thrills and big-time style. Sleek graphics and strong Mercury® power combine with premium amenities and options to make this pontoon a head-turning, hair-whipping good time. Count on Lowe Boats’ proven construction and award-winning customer service to deliver major action—and total satisfaction.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 200
Xtreme 210 Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,510 lb / 2,835 lb with XL||1,138.52 kg / 1,285.93 kg with XL|
|Deck Length||20'2"||6.15 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/200 hp with XL pkg.||85.76 kw/149.14 kw with XL pkg.|
|Max Person Capacity||10|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,170 lb/1,384 lb with XL pkg.||530.70 kg/627.77 kg with XL pkg.|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,793 lb/2,147 lb with XL pkg.||813.29 kg/973.86 kg with XL pkg.|
|Maximum Horsepower||200||149.14 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
Xtreme 210 Features
- 28 oz. Marine Carpet
- Hide Away Bow & Stern Mooring Cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Tilt steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- chrome accented Gussi steering wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Custom plexiglass table w/drink holders
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- Custom reclining port passenger seat w/swivel & slider
- Custom Reclining Helm Seat w/Swivel & Slider
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Rotomolded seat bases
- Open face glove box
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- LED docking lights
- Tip lit toggle switches
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 29" Tall fencing w/smooth .040" thick panels
- 16" Cross Member Centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.